- Field all on-line inquiries from new and existing customers to maintain relationships in order to facilitate repeat business.
- Manage daily advertising spend on Google AdWords, to target keywords applicable to business, and monitor metrics in order to drive traffic and increase sales.
- Develop and implement web-site plan to incorporate social media awareness of offerings, promotions, news, and future plans with general public.
- Worked with clients to build marketing initiatives tailored to specific requirements.
Marketing Specialist for Steelcase, Inc. (www.steelcase.com)
- Managed market entry in to four target verticals that introduced specific office environment solutions for different industry requirements.
- Planned and executed the introduction of the official Steelcase blog (blog.steelcase.com).
- Presented and delivered go-to-market plans for Dealer and Sales force initiatives that increased sales, and furthered relationships with Fortune 1000 clients.
- Lead marketing representative on product-line that consisted of over 100 engineers, 20 product managers, and nearly 1,000 sales force personnel in all major economic regions worldwide.
- Successfully launched three successive versions of product-line in 2000, 2002, and 2003 with worldwide press and analyst briefings, worldwide sales training, and on-line developer outreach to achieve a 100% increase in product adoption.
- Delivered product presentations to Fortune 500 clients, traveled to Asia Pacific region, Europe, and throughout the U.S. for industry conference and seminar presentations, and wrote all sales force outbound positioning for company's initiatives around Java application server market.